You are mobile and cannot wash your personal effects, instead, sanitize them with heat. Just plug the bag into your automobile’s 12V outlet or use the optional AC adapter. The Sanitizer’s operating temperature is 149°F ( 65°C ), high enough to neutralize bacteria and inactivate many viruses¹. Unlike UV lighted products, this is effective on the entire object, not just visible surfaces
Sanitizing takes 1 hour for most bacteria and viruses.
¹ Based on the Thermal Inactivation of Viruses, US ARMY & FDA, October 1977 report, the viruses listed are inactivated in 30 minutes or less in 149°F ( 65°C );
- Arenaviruses such as meningitis and hemorrhagic fever
- Coronaviruses such as gastroenteritis and encephalomyelitis
- Herpetoviruses such as herpes simplex and cytomegalovirus
- Orthomyxoviruses such as Influenza A, B, A2
- Paramyxoviruses such as Measles & Mumps
- Retroviruses such as Graffi
- Rhabdoviruses such as Rabies
- Togaviruses such as West Nile
- Picornaviruses such as Coxsackie A
We recommend running the sanitizer bag for an hour to provide time to heat the personal effects placed in the bag up to temperature.
- Internal dimensions: 10”W x 14”L x 11”H
- Includes car lighter plug charger, AC power supply optional
- Weight: 4.8lbs